Friday, April 23, 2010

04-23-10 - 5QF


It is 5 Question Friday!!! 

1. What was the first car you owned?
A bright blue Ford Festiva...no AC...AKA "The Fish Bowl" or "Blueberry"
2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?
"Be My Baby Tonight" by John Michael Montgomery..."could ya, would ya, if I ask'd ya, would you wanna..."...uggg...and I loath country music! LOL!
3. Have you ever had stitches?
Yup...17 to sew up my left wrist that went through a door window when I was 11....oops!& Child birth...fun...

4. What was your first job?
Babysitting? Otherwise Lifeguard...

5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Being tall, I'm kinda partial to Big Bird, but I think Grover is my favorite....honorable mention to the Twiddle Bugs.

Awesome Twiddle Bug Video!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Love the Tweedle Bugs, for got about them!
I am following you from 5QF:-)
Andrea
http://andrea-newblog.blogspot.com/

Stacey said...

I don't think I had ever seen the tweedle bugs?? They must not of been around when I was a kid.

Have a great weekend!

Beth McC. said...

Love all your answers, so fun!! Your blog is too cute! Happy Friday!