Thursday, June 16, 2011

06/16/2011 - Products I Love - Gymboree Bubbles!

As a mommy, I often get asked about products I love that I either bought or received while raising my children. One thing the majority of the products have in common is "life span". The majority of my favorites can be used for at least 2 years or longer. Here is another product that I love:
GYMBOREE BUBBLES!
Hands down these are the best bubbles out there and well worth the price. 
(Here's a tip...use the 20% off coupon on them...the coupon always seems to be in some parenting magazine.)

These are potent little guys and have serious "hang time"! When do I use these magic little floating gems? All the time! They have become a staple in the stroller, my vehicle (do not use while driving), jacket pockets, kitchen, living room, and bathroom...among other places. Of all of the locations, the bathroom is the best! Why? Potty Training! 

Supergirl is 19 months and loves to us the potty, and loves to request bubbles! I'm lucky I don't have an issue with her and the potty, but in a pinch I can get her to hang out a bit longer if I think a #2 is approaching! Bubbles will also keep my 3 year old, Superboy, in the bathroom so I can keep an eye on him while his sister is "busy". 

Gymboree Bubbles, a product I love!

Disclaimer: I was not given this product or asked to complete a review of it....I blogged it, 'cuz I LOVE it!

2 comments:

vegasmama said...

You know what? I never thought about the quality of bubbles before (hang time, etc...). I just thought they were all the same, silly me. That being said, what a wonderful positive reinforcement for the kids. Awesome idea...GO SUPERKIDS!!!

Mrs. Love said...

Thanks vegasmama! You comment made my day! (I always wondered if anyone actually read my blog.)Have a SUPER-day!