Tuesday, June 21, 2011

06/21/2011 - DIY Laundry Dresser

As the Superkids are getting older, I'm slowing trying to reclaim neglected areas of our home and make them a bit more stream lined and organized. 
(I love organization! It is another true passion of mine.)
Anyway, while Stumbling I ventured upon the site Ana-White.com loaded with FREE easy furniture plans. Upon seeing a laundry storage option, my heart fell for a clean and crisp laundry basket sorter.

So, here is somewhat of my before. In my laundry area was this chrome rolling cart which housed my mismatched laundry baskets and other miscellaneous items. It was sturdy and served it purpose.

-----BEFORE-----

-----AFTER-----

Now, I have all beautiful white baskets all lined up ready to sort all my laundry. Thank you to Superman who surprised me on Father's Day by cutting all the pieces for me so we could get it all screwed together. I love it!

Thanks again Superman & Ana-White.com!

What's is your favorite DIY site?
:)

2 comments:

Mendieta Clan said...

I LOVE this idea! Do you have measurments/plans that I could follow? This is EXACTLY what I want to do in my new laundry room!

Mrs. Love said...

Thanks Mendieta Clan! I actually used the site I linked above: ana-white.com If you go to the site type laundry in the search box, she has material lists and cut lists with plans for free! Have fun! :)