Monday, August 27, 2012

08/27/12 - Time Flies...say Thank You!

It is amazing how much time has gone by since my last post. Life is still an adventure and I'm loving it.

Today I was honored and flattered in a blog post: "How are you feeling?!?" over at the Discovery Educator Network blog. What a humbling and enlightening experience, but I need to make sure I thank the people and places who made it possible. So, here are my top 10 Thank You's!

1) My parents - especially my mom. She's such a creative spirit. I remember her turning almost any day into a holiday and creating fun mementos for me to commemorate events in my life.

2) My husband, for loving me through the drama and mama stages of my life. He lets me be who I am and still loves me...even when I'm singing silly songs and organizing the pantry by box height and color.

3) My kids. They are the epitome of fun and creativity. I love them.

4) Kind over Matter!!! One of the best websites/blog/cool stuff sites ever! Go there...you'll just feel better!

5) Mrs. Moses. That is not her real name, as we have nicknames for each other, but she always shows her passion, love, and free spirit. Much Love!

6) Our team secretary. This girl is one of the most positive people I have ever met! You would never know some of the life challenges she is facing. Life is always better with a sticker on it!

7) Music...(and Pandora). It is amazing how music can change my mood. Try it, you may like it! Feel free to bust a move.

8) Friends and others who look out for me. Props to the peps who tough it out though the great and not so great moments of my life. You all rock!

9) Gmail/Facebook/Pinterest - Yes, this technology tri-fecta helps to keep me connected to those who I can not physically touch, but will always be close at heart. Keeping the lines of communication open with increased sleep deprivation. Gota love it!

10) Green Lights - Thank you Mr. Green!

Yes, it has been a while, but I am forever grateful for many things in my life. Things that make me who I am today. Things that make me want to share the "Love".

What are the things that make you thankful? Who helped to shape the person you are today?

Thank you!  :)

No comments: