Friday, August 03, 2007

Friday = Being Greatful

I am the luckiest woman in the world! I am so thankful for the many, many gifts in my life!

Familywise:
- I have a amazing husband who would do anything for me, he loves me!
- My husband is the handiest person to have around, I love him!
- Dogs that always love you, no matter what...never ask questions...or talk back.
- My ever so thoughtful grandmother.
- My parents are very caring and frequently call me to keep me up dated with their life.
- My parents are also both retired so it gives them the opportunity to do what they like to do.
- My parents who visit and help so much around the house and know how to run a mean yard sale! :)
- My brother lives close to me and is a great person to shop & go out to eat with! LOL!
- My nieces are such free spirits...it's amazing seeing them grow up.
- My IL's are supportive and seem so busy...their lives are exciting. :)
- My cousins are a riot! They are so funny, and they make me feel good when I'm around them.

Friendwise:
- A have a dynamic group of friends both locally and around the world.
- I have friends who understand who I am and what I've gone through to become the person that I am today, and they appreciate me.

Homewise:
- I live in a beautiful home that my husband and I built with our own 2 hands...literally.
- We are fortunate to have plenty of room for visitors and love entertaining.

Healthwise:
- I am very healthy and eat very well.
- I have the great ability to get pg easily, without much intervention.
- I have wonderful Dr's calling me and looking out for my future.
- The healthy & happy baby that I am carrying, who will be born in March, 2008.

Moneywise:
- There is always more than enough money to cover the expenses tha I encounter, even the unexpected ones.
- I find money on a regular basis...gota love finding a $20 in a pair of pants or in a random spot in your purse!

Me-wise:
- I'm creative and silly.
- I love to shop and can find the best bargains out there!
- I love to work on the computer and am a total computer geek!
- I love gathering information about all sorts of stuff...
- I love to look at the sky, both durring the day and at night.
- I'm blessed to have a pool to float in and drift away durring the heat of summer.
- I have a great body that gets me where I want to go.
- I know I am a work in progess and this masterpiece is not yet finished.

Others:
- The fans that circulate cool air.
- My super car that gets me from point A to point B
- My outstanding boss who is the most caring person in the world!
- Not having to write a paper this weekend! Yea!
- The fab pie in the fridge that I made last night...can't ait to eat some!
- My DH who gives me space when I need it and knows how to listen.
- My bed that is so comfy and lets me sleep all though the night.
- The pantry that is always full of good things to eat.
- The bread machine that makes a rocking loaf of bread.
- The Water Store guy who runs a great shop and is so friendly.
- Our neighboors for being so wonderful about everything! Oh, we are blessed!


--- TO BE CONTINUED ---

1 comment:

katie said...

amen sista!!!! i need to do the same.