Saturday, August 04, 2007

Saturday = What I didn't want to see....

I don't know what to think at this point...I keep telling myself that it's just from the internal exam that I had this week on Thursday...

I'm spotting, again...more than before and the colors are ones you don't want to see when you are PG and less than 32 weeks along....the colors drain your face of color, and cause you to swallow hard. They instantly make you say prayers and want to make a deal with your own life...They make you feel light headed and sick in your belly.

It will be okay...this is only temporary...it is going away...you saw a HB, your baby is fine...7 months from now you will hold it in your arms and whisper to it the stories of how it scared its mother in the beginning. I feel that everything will be ok, it will...I know it, and come Monday I again will see its blipping HB on the screen....it will all be okay.

The past is in the past. Every day is a new day, a gift...

No comments: