Monday, August 06, 2007

Monday = I Have Horns...

Interesting day...

The Lovekin has tripled in size since Thursday and is measuring right on 7w 0d ! YEA...plus a great HB of 144...I did learn that my heart shaped uterus has a bigger split than we originally thought....this is the interesting part...the baby is in the left 'horn' very securly and there is a clot in my right 'horn'...they have basically told me that I will probally release the clot, but the baby will be fine...Ummm, talk about a little scary...so any future bleeding could be from my overly sensitive uterus or this clot...yea? *rolls eyes* My Peri is so happy that things look this good so he doesn't want to see me for 4 weeks! WOW! That puts me at 11 weeks! Right at the end of trimester 1! OMG...My head is spinning...literally...Did I mention I think I have real MS this PG? I've had a headache every day for the last week, but it's been solid for the last 3 days....I get this crazy flu like feeling in my tummy...I feel pukey now and then....and I LOVE ketchup! OMG...I gota lay down...It's like I have a crazy hangover that doen't go away...LOL!

No comments: