Tuesday, March 16, 2010

03-16-10 = Learning to fly....but I don't have wings...

I love to fly... in my dreams. I can really fly in them. It is an amazing thing. I can zoom around in the air, soaring up high, or hovering low. I have no fear or anxiety when I'm flying. I would even venture to say it is my preferred method of transportation.

So why is it that I'm not a fan of flying in a plane? My hands seem to sweat thinking of it.

I think it's time to make a leap of faith. I wanna fly, but not just in my dreams. I want to look down from up high and see the world below me from new heights...I'm going skydiving.

My hands start to sweat thinking about it. Why does something I feel so good about in my dreams make my heart race when I'm awake...it's time to put that one to sleep...LOL!

Sunday, March 21, 2010 - I'm doing it Tom Petty Style - Free Fallin'

1 comment:

Christina Vare said...

That's awesome (and a little crazy!)! Watch out...it's addicting. My dad went for the first time a few years ago and now owns his own parachute. Take pictures and get a video if they make them! Good luck!