Monday, March 01, 2010

03-01-2010 - Tweet This...

While following Twitter today I read this tweet:
MOPS_Int RT @MomSenseMag: Ponder this today – when my child is 30, I want him to remember (what) from his childhood?

Reading the following blog made me realize that I want my kids to know that I wish them "enough"...

At an airport I overheard a father and daughter in their last moments together. They had announced her plane’s departure and standing near the door She said, “Daddy, our life together has been more than enough. Your love is all I ever needed. I wish you enough, too, Daddy.” They kissed good-bye and she left. He walked over toward the window where I was seated.

I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish enough “Hello’s” to get you through the final “Good-bye.”

And today, I wish you enough, too.

No comments: