Friday, March 19, 2010

03-19-10 - Five Question Friday


Thanks to "My Little Life" for the great Friday idea; Five Question Friday!!!


1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?

2. What temperature do you keep your house?

3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?

4. What's the worst job you ever had?

5. What is your most sentimental possession?

----------------------------------------------------------

1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?
Many...I was a seat filler for a few years and was lucky enough to sit by many musicians; NSync, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Usher, Britney Spears, etc...all the groups from the early 2000's... I was also a regular in the VIP area of Studio 54 and got to chat with Magic Johnson... drinks with John O'Hurley...dancing with Oscar De La Hoya... gee, that was a long time ago...Also did some extra work on movies and was able to go to cast parties to dance and eat with Julia Roberts, Billy Crystal, John Cusack, Catherine Zeta-Jones, & Christopher Walken... and the last one I'll toss in is John Corbett who showed up at my Barchlorette party and gave me a hug and a sweet kiss and posed for a picture with me, at the time, I had no idea who this guy was, I just thought my friends wanted me to take a picture with a random hot guy.  LOL!
 
2. What temperature do you keep your house?
80 in the summer, 69 in the winter

3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?
Yup, but I know it's a protective coating. But, if someone asked me to help them clean...I totally would, as it is more fun to clean someone else's house! YEA! 

4. What's the worst job you ever had?
Hmm...being a Lifeguard...I was so stressed out all the time trying to keep track of all the kids to make sure everyone was safe...ya, I know...not really that bad...

5. What is your most sentimental possession?
The pearls from my grandmother, that were from her grandmother.  :)
 

1 comment:

krystal said...

Okay, the thirteen year old in me is jealous of your Britney and NSYNC sightings. See my 5 Question Friday to see why! haha