Saturday, November 13, 2010

11/13/2010 - Day 13 A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)

I think I may be too eclectic for this. I love lots of different music for different reasons. Depending on the toughness of the situation I would call on different artists. So.... 
 Dear Fiona Apple,Your driving dark tones seem to numb my thoughts and focus my artistic side to express what I'm feeling in more of a creative and soulful way.    
Hey Bobby McFarin,You got it...Don't worry, be happy!

  
DJ OB-One,You made labor fun and tolerable.
  Ricky Martin,It is crazy to think almost every song you sing has just the right tempo to run too...I hate to run, but you get me through it. 
  Britney Spears,Thanks for making me feel like it is okay to be a girl.  
Kanye West,I really think you are quite crazy, but your lyrics can almost instantly put me in a great mood and make me feel like I can conquer anything! 
Marvin Gaye,Ooooo, baby...only your voice can put a twinkle in my eye.
Okay...you get the idea....NEXT!

No comments: