Monday, May 03, 2010

05-03-10 Mommy Monday

Ok, this is actually short, but at times I feel like a horrible mommy. How can something so small be the cause of both my greatest joys and frustrations....

My son is an adorable 2 year-old and suffers from the terrible twos...and I don't fault him for being unable to communicate exactly what he needs in a way I can understand, but at times I'm just perplexed why this little man is sobbing, with drool running off his shirt, and snot pouring from his nose....*sigh* I know it will get better...the days may be long, but the years go fast....

1 comment:

Christina Vare said...

I am SO with you! Abby is a drama mama! However, as she is nearing three, she is becoming a lot more pleasant to be around. There is hope! Hang in there! And i hear you on feeling like a horrible mommy. There are more days like that than I care to admit. However, I figure if I am holding myself to such a high standard and feeling bad about falling short, then I must be a GOOD mama!