Friday, May 07, 2010

05/07/10 - Day 7 of the EWC

And on the 7th day we rested...HARDLY! Being it was Friday I felt the need to take a power walk through the desert with my kids. The sun still goes down pretty early here and Superboy's bedtime is 8, so after we scarfed down dinner I grabbed all the gear and we were out the door!

(I'd also like to add that typically Superman...aka my hubby leaves for work as soon as I get home, so I do all the evening activities solo...yes, I take my own pictures or ask random people to take one and pray it turns out...LOL)

The trek over the dirt and sage brush was an adventure. Supergirl rode in style in the EveryWear, which was super comfy on our off rode jaunt. My son really liked all the dirt/sticks and the dogs were troopers! Here's a pic of us on our way home.

No comments: