Sunday, May 09, 2010

05/09/10 - Happy Mother's Day Nine....

Happy Mother's Day!!! This year was great, aside from me having horrid allergies (making me cranky). Superboy let me cuddle with him in the morning, amazing...and the Superfam took me out for lunch at Pei Wei...Super yummy! Superboy was totally in love with my brown rice...yes, another 'action' photo...he doesn't sit still.

Supergirl even let me put a dress and hair bow on her. She was so cute...I should have gotten a better picture.

We also went shopping! It was still super windy and the dust was yucky, but I put Supergirl in the EveryWear and a shopping we went. Yes, I know the picture is great...oh well. And can I again add that she fell asleep in the EveryWear! She is so comfy in it! Love it! Anyway, we needed a new monitor as the one we got with Superboy was transmitting poorly after 2+ years of extreme use.


Once we ventured home and the kids napped I put Supergirl in a little hand-me-down beach outfit and for the first time, I really started to see her brother in her. So cute! I could eat those cheeks!

No comments: