Friday, May 07, 2010

05/07/2010 - 5QF!

It's 5 Question Friday! Thanks to My Little Life!

1. What is your worst memory of your siblings?
Oooo, too dark....pass...

2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!)
Totally getting my brother in trouble! He hit me on the head, not really that hard, but I put some major drama into how bad it hurt. My mom was so mad at my brother, ranting about how he would give me brain damage...she literally ripped his pj's to shreds!

3. Where do you like to go to relax?
To bed...or hide in the bathroom!

4. What was the last thing you won?
An EveryWear!!!!! Just a few days ago! (See my other blog posts)

5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose?
I was on "The Price is Right"...lame... Maybe I'd go for "Deal or No Deal"?

No comments: