Wednesday, May 05, 2010

05-05-10 - Day 5 of the EveryWear Challenge!

So, here it is Cinco! FIESTA!!!!
Anyway....on with my report of my participation in the EveryWear Challenge:
My outstanding husband, aka Superman, watches the kidos during the day while I'm at work. During the hour of 4 pm he quickly hands over the kiddies while I slide out of my work clothes and listen to an update of who has eaten what and who has poo'd... you know, the important things! Anyway, the 5th of May was a sleepless day for all those in the "Love Shack". Superman flew in late last night and got a whopping 3.5 hours of sleep before Superboy got up (which is usually round 6 am). As the day went on Supergirl didn't take her usual naps and neither did Superboy...needless to say, Superman was not feeling so super by the time I came home. As magic would have it. I walk to Superboy's new bedroom and he has fallen asleep...funny as I just heard him talking to Superman not 3 mins earlier....pumped I left him to sleep and continued on with my nightly rituals...I knew I better get working on dinner and since I knew I was not going to make it outside for my EveryWear Challenge, I popped Supergirl in the EveryWear facing me and started to make dinner. Low and behold 10 mins in, Supergirl is sleeping! I snap on the sleeping hood and she slumbers for 60 mins while Superboy is still sleeping and dinner was cooked to perfection! SWEET! Thanks EveryWear!!!

1 comment:

Erin Lane said...

EveryWear, helping moms make dinner all over the country. LOVE IT! :)