Wednesday, July 11, 2007

DPO 10 - Oooo, I wanted to POAS!

So, I did get up bright and early today with my DH and had my morning shot of Goji Juice....I think it's transforming my mornings as I'm noramally a sleep as long as I can person...Anyway, today was so hard not to POAS...the dozen or so HPT's were calling so loudly to me!!! I managed to walk pass them, but all day long they were calling to me...and still calling to me now...Geez! Will I make it to day 14? Just a Thursday, Friday, and Saturday away...ahhh...I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas, but I'm in charge of Christmas! Will Christmas be tomorrow?LOL!

Well, what else did I do today?
Dog Park - Woof!
Watched "Munich"
Looked up Bread Recipes
Read the Newspaper
Watched some News
Ate Left-Overs - Pizza
Researched Court Cases for a Class Presentation
Moved Furniture
Vacuumed
Met with Group for Class
Ate Left-Overs - Pizza
Class

UGG!

Will I make it until Sunday?

No comments: