Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday - Hmmm

Today a day of running! But not literally as running is not a favorite past time of mine. LOL! I took the dogs to the park and it started to sprinkle. I was hoping for rain as I could 'see' it all around us, but it only spat on us a bit.

Upon returning to the house I noticed a tad bit of pink on the TP after a visit to the bathroom. There was also a bit of red the size of a sesame seed in some EWCM...super...ugg! *sigh* I'm trying to stay postitve.

I went to the gym to take a kickboxing class and it was so humid in the gym! Ugg! Normally the humidity here is about 5% and the gage at the house read 50%...needless to say everything was sticky and yucky! LOL! If the class was measured in perspiration, it was a good one, otherwise, I missed the normal instructor who was gone on vacation.

I traveled over to the OB's office to have more blood drawn....another needle...yea...gota love dracula...Waiting to have my blood drawn I was feeling wierd, like my cervix was falling out...it's very low right now, and that bothers me.

Met a girl from the Baby Center Board. Had a delightful lunch and time with her & her DH...we chatted and toured and chatted some more before I had to run home to do my shot! Yea! We are planning on meeting up again later in the week as well.

Went home to do my shot...yea, only 246 left to do!

Leftovers for dinner...yummy & a short bike ride = bed time!

No comments: