Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Tuesday - MS? & No Spots

Well, I feel like something of a hermit, but only because I think I'm trying to protect those around me...I've become an emotional crazy person who feels like TingU at a moments notice...which I think is great, but annoying...LOL! Not annoying when I'm sitting in my office eating strawberries, annoying when I'm out to lunch with my coworkers and trying to smile while at the same time praying that I'm not about to chuck...can you see the beads of sweat on my forehead?

Gas is my other favorite symptom...I 'fart' on a regular basis, and burp too...the funniest thing about that is I'll feel like I need to release down below, I'll burp instead and feel better...how weird is that?

Other good news? I made it through Tuesday with NO SPOTTING! Yea! The small victories in life!

1 comment:

Twice the blessing, plus one said...

Laura-
Your feelings are a great sign!!!! I am excited to hear that you have symptoms started!!! Yay for no spotting as well...You and lovekin are still in my prayers!