Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tuesday - DPO 9

So how did I pass the time on DPO 9? Shopping of course!

Now my first choice is always Saver's - a Thrift Store - but since it was not $1 day I didn't spend a lot of time there, did pick up a bag of random stuff for 69 cents and a $5 bread machine...After that I ventured to "The Mall"!!! It's amazing how quiet the mall is on a weekday, and the sales were easy to spot...My favs?
Macy's is always a fun spot to find bargains...which surprises me! They have beautiful dresses, and at 75% off, I always have to at least try an a few. Although I did try a few things on, nothing was purchased.
Hot Topic - Always great for fun shoes when on major sale, but no shoes were found...however, I did score a few fun gadgets...grand total $2.11! FUN!
Lunch - Panda Express - Chow Mein, Mixed Veggies, & Tofu w/Eggplant - YUM with a bottle of Aquafina!
New York & Co. - Love, Love, Love this store...WHY? Tall pants....yea! Gota love pants that fit! Plus a sale = $5.99 for a pair of pants for work! Yea!
GAP - Love it or hate it, it's still an obsession...LOL! More pants found here, in talls as well! Yea! My normal $60 pair of jeans were on sale for $9.99!!! Yea, I bought the last 2 pair they had in my size....plus these super cute & comfy boyfriend cargo pants...$12! FAB! & last but not least...a cute white eyelet sundress for $19...that was my total splurge...I couldn't imagine paying $80 for it!

All in all the day was fun and went quickly....

No comments: