Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thurs - Bliss? & A Bad Dream

Well, here it is Thursday already....yea!

I have night class several days a week and as I was walking to my car a loud thought jumped into my head..."IGNORANCE IS BLISS" it seemed to scream....I laughed to myself thinking of a friend who just gave birth to a baby yesterday. A baby she didn't know she was carrying for the first 4 months of the baby's life inside her womb. I had a hard time imagining not knowing for so long...I had an even harder time thinking about going in for an US and seeing a well developed fetus on the US screen. That thought just blew me away.

My DH must have been on the same wave length last night 'cuz I asked him what he thought about being PG and he wished we could just wake up and be 2 or 3 months farther along...I laughed, feeling the same way. Actually, I was hoping to wake up 8 months along....

Although thinking about that now, would I miss all the little things happening along that 10 month path? Hmmmm....I'll think about that one for awhile.

Anyway, I mentioned in my last post that ever since I conceived, even before I had a positive PG test, I've been having very vivid and detailed dreams. Last night was no exception, although it was strange...in essence, I MC'd in the dream, but there was so much more to it...I wasn't scared or frightened...it just sort of happened. None the less, I didn't like the dream....what PG woman would...even a non-PG woman! I'm trying not to read into this one...I'm just taking one day at a time.

No comments: