Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday - The Morning After!

Morning - So I called my OBGYN’s office this am and they got me an appt to see the Perinatologist this afternoon, but in the mean time they wanted me to come in for blood work. So I went in for my blood work and everyone was so excited to see me. They took my blood then said we are having this done stat, so I will have results this afternoon…I was shocked! WOW! Then the Midwife saw me and said to go and see the tech to get an ultrasound…WHAT! WOW! She said, I know it’s early, but let’s take a look…LOL! So I had an ultrasound at 4W 0D… they found a very thick lining and a spot! LOL, I couldn’t even ‘see’ it…it was measured, but since it was so small it wouldn’t really measure…she said it was hardly ½ a centimeter! Tiny! LOL! And yes, there was only 1 this time…LOL! I do have US pics, but no way to scan them…I’ll be back later tonight and let you know how the Peri goes with my shots! Yea! Thanks again for all the prayers and warm wishes!

Later - Ok, so I'm not sure if I'm disappointed or just 'over worked' for the day...So, I went to the Peri's office and they did an US there too...ya, so I got not one, but 2 US's today...and I'm only 4w 0d....well, at the Peri's office all they could see was my thick lining...which he said was good...there machines are much more sensitive and there was no spot...bummer...so now I'm wondering what happened, but trying not to wonder...IYKWIM???? He did write me a Rx for the Lovenox, but since it was the end of the day they have to wait for authorization and I won't get that until tomorrow...So, I go back to work tomorrow and will need to leave early to get the Rx and have them show me how to do my shot...then I have another appt/US next Wednesday....the big problem here is that I am doing a huge presentation on that day so I need to leave early, like the last 45 mins, and Wed is the only day that could remotely work...ugg! I'm not stressed, just tired and I have a headache....On the bright side I did get my #'s....213. Sounds good to me. :) *sigh* I'm hungry!

No comments: